↩ Go Back
Need help?

Newly Established Electrical Vehicles Business Investment Opportunity in Pune, India

Invest in a Pune-based electric 3-wheeler manufacturer with strong growth potential.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales USD 360 thousand
EBITDA Margin 0 - 10 %
Industries Electrical Vehicles
Locations  Pune
Local Time 8:53 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 240 thousand for 15.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 20,000,000)
Reason: - We seek this investment to expand our manufacturing facility and to scale the business by increasi... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 54 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview
1. The business is a manufacturer of electric 3-wheelers based out of Pune.
2. The business has 10 employees and has been registered for 2 years, with production commencing just last month.
3. In the first month of production, the business manufactured and sold 10 electric 3-wheelers, generating revenue of INR 25 lakh.
4. The company has current tie-ups with 3 dealers and is expecting to expand this to 6 by the end of the month, indicating potential growth in the distribution network.
5. The business sources 90% of its components from suppliers, while the remaining 10% is manufactured in-house, showcasing a combination of in-house production and external sourcing.
6. The company holds all the necessary licenses and certifications.
7. The promoter possesses a PhD in metallurgy and extensive experience in the manufacturing industry, indicating a strong technical and industry background.
8. With the business still in its initial stages of growth, it presents significant potential for further expansion and development within the electric 3-wheeler market.
Products & Services Overview
The business's products are:
- Electric 3-wheeler cargo vehicle.
- Electric 3-wheeler passenger vehicle.
Assets Overview
Tangible assets: The current inventory is worth INR 40 lakh and the machinery is worth INR 5 lakh.
Facilities Overview
The business operates from its own land of 22,000 sq. ft. in the Hadapsar industrial estate in Pune.
Capitalization Overview
- The business has no loans or debt.
- The business has 2 shareholders each with a 50% stake.
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
4 Investors contacted this Business this month. Register below to connect now!
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more