Newly Established Event Management Company Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
- Business organizes tech conferences for various industries such as Legal, Warehouse, AI, and Healthcare. Also organizes 3-day training workshops for clients.
- Our conferences are annual events and they organized and targeted towards companies in the Middle East, Africa and India.
- Have organized 6 conference programs, and 3 training workshops in total. Have 4 upcoming conferences and 4 more are in the pipeline.
- We have 4 market research experts who identify industries that are evolving in tech and develop content topics and themes for the conference.
- We invite speakers who are industry experts and are looking to elevate their organization's profile by delivering a presentation, taking part in the panel discussion, and moderating workshops.
- For each event, we have an average of 15 sponsors and 20 media partners, and events are promoted through articles, blogs, magazines, and industry mailing lists.
- Have 200+ clients for sponsoring, exhibiting and media partnerships. Some of our well-known clients include Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Gan Integrity, Alphaserve Technologies, and 2nd law.
- Every event has an average attendance of 140 members, of which 60% are C-Level executives.
- Have 10,000+ C-Level contacts in our database.
- Revenue model: Entry fee for attendees and sponsorship fees with the amount ranging from INR 1.8 lakh - INR 7 lakh for each sponsor.
- Promoter has 11+ years of industry experience.
- Business does not own any large assets.
Tech Conference programs, 3-day training workshops.