Newly Established Fast Food Restaurant Seeking Loan in Thessaloniki, Greece
- We plan on starting up a Mexican / Puerto Rican fusion restaurant.
- The menu would include food such as Homemade Tortilla wraps, Bacon Jalapeño Poppers and Mexican Bruschetta.
- Had operated for the first time at Thessaloníki Street Food Festival which acted as a market test.
- All our ingredients are fresh and locally sourced including meats and vegetables and we have 2 partnerships with vendors.
- We would also sell consumer pre- packaged wraps, dips and appetizers at our outlets and to other retail stores for home cooking.
- Currently we are looking to setup our first outlet along Tsimiski or Ladadika which will be around 50 - 100 Sq M and will seat up to 20 people.
Homemade Tortilla wraps stuffed with a variety of meats and veggies (Chimichangas) that are fried in olive oil. We would also sell our famous Bacon Jalapeño Poppers with a variety of dips / sauces.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Lyon, Financial Consultant connected with this business