Newly Established Food Markets Company Investment Opportunity in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 18 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 19 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||2 %|
|Local Time||1:10 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
• Already in the top 2 brands in our existing market within a month, making the consumers prefer us over existing and established brands with a 64% repeat rate. Sold more than 10,000 packs within 1 month of launch.
• 10 Products category with 40+ variants.
• Works on single-breed isolation technology.
• Controlled environment while grinding and packing, keeping a moisture level of 11 gives increases shelf life to 6 months, resolving the storage-related issues faced by other brands.
• Exemplary packaging appealing to all-class customers including Gen Z big time.
• Zero marketing costs as our marketing is more direct which is much more impactful in gaining loyal customers.
• Customized variety of packaging options helping the wholesale and retail customers to test the product and buy again in bulk.
• Sourced directly from the farmers who own their own mills avoiding the middle man giving us the upper hand in quality.
Within 1 month of Launch.
• GMV – INR 30.84 lakhs.
• Revenue – INR 2.56 lakhs +VE.
• Total tons in first 5 weeks 93.48 Tons [9,348 packets]
• First 3 weeks-20X growth. Last 3 weeks- 42X growth. Attained top 2 positions within the markets they operate.
• Pre-booked order of 250 tons [25,000 packets] for FEB generating INR 80 Lakhs.
• Batch mixed spices in the future using patented technology machinery.
• Next expansions in Western UP & Jharkhand and international market – Nepal.
• Credit line- Zero.
• Target till Nov- INR 23-36 Cr GMV, Revenue- INR 6.3 Cr.
- High quality with zero % additives.
- Better pricing, value for money.
- Fits into all classes of India.
- Fat cereals suppliers.
Tangible assets - office equipment like laptops, and printers.
We have a small rented office in the western part of Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Fully funded by founders.
- No loans or debt.
- The total shareholders are 3 founders and investors.
- Only 2% equity with investors while 96% is with the 3 founders.
1 day, 16 hours agoMarketing Head, FMCG, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
3 days, 10 hours agoGlobal Business Development Director, Textiles, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
3 days, 14 hours agoMD, Construction, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business