Newly Established Food Wholesale Company Seeking Loan in Greater Noida, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||5:36 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is a wholesale supplier of 112 organic products.
- It sources these products from 3-4 local suppliers.
- We expect sales to reach INR 3-5 crore monthly but due to COVID19 it is currently at INR 10 lakh.
- The business is still in its first year of operations.
- Products are sold to around 200 retail shops across Greater Noida, few other direct customers and via the website.
- Currently majority of the revenue is generated via offline retail shop sales.
- Business is registered on Amazon and Flipkart and is expected to start B2C sales after a few months.
- Export contracts in Africa, Vietnam and Middle East have been initiated and are expected to generate sales of INR 10 crore in the future.
Total of 112 organic products including kitchen grocery, spices, herbal juices and miscellaneous organic FMCGs.
Physical assets of the business include packaging machinery, office supplies and stock worth INR 18 lakhs.
The business has a rental office space of 2,000 sq. ft. Our stock is stored in a rented 600 sq. ft. warehouse. Both of these facilities are in Greater Noida.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Apparel Stores, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Travel Agency, Noida, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business