Newly Established Granite & Marble Company Investment Opportunity in Sohar, Oman
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 700 - 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.7 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Granite & Marble|
|Local Time||4:01 PM Asia / Amman|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company offers marble, stone, and granite slabs and tiles products.
- We offer standard and custom cut sizes orders.
- The company generated USD 1 Million in sales in our first 6 months.
- Currently planning to expand and offer more products to consumers so we conquer both B2B and B2C marble markets in KSA especially.
- We have tied up with more than 10 suppliers and factories in Iran and Oman from where we currently operate.
- The products are sold under our brand name.
- We have acquired 5+ contracts with major construction companies in the GCC in our first 3 months of operation.
- We are certified exporters to GCC including special certificates for Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Qatar.
- Some of our key partners are Safari Projects and Kitchen Line Saudi Arabia.
- We receive 100+ sales enquires on monthly basis.
- We receive 8-10 export orders per month across the GCC.
- Company has 3 permanent employees and 7 staff working on a contract basis.
- We have new contracts with Saudi Arabia-based companies in hand.
- Business has the top digital transformation strategy in the market targeting GCC customers. The website is one of the top-ranked on Google in the Middle East.
- Online catalogue platform for worldwide expansion is in progress.
- The business operates using well-structured CRM.
- Business has one owner with a 100% stake in the company and no outstanding loans.
- The business owner frequently travels and can be easily reached at their Jordanian mobile number.
We are a marble and granite company based in Oman, exporting our products to GCC mainly Saudi Arabia, Iraq, UAE, and Qatar. We sell Omani and Irani marble. Closed USD 1 million in sales in our first 6 months and already have major business clients in Saudi Arabia, namely Safari Projects and Kitchen Line.
Physical assets include office setup and inventory stock.
Intangible assets include website, CRM, trusted and ranked domain name, and existing customer base. The intangible assets are valued at about OMR 175,000.
We have a rented office and a 2,000 sq. m. warehouse in Oman.
It was started last year from my personal savings. Today, the company is self-sustainable and we even have USD 75 thousand worth of stock. No loans and no debts to any party. We have a positive cash flow.
1 day, 3 hours agoShare Holder, Import And Export - Container, Saint-Haon-le-Châtel, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
3 days, 22 hours agoInvestor Relations Specialist, Québec City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, Food Grain & Commodities Traders And Real Estate Investments, Muscat, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business