Need help?

Newly Established Grocery Shop for Sale in Dehradun, India

Franchisee departmental store that receives around 250-300 customers and clocks sales of INR 30k daily.

Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales USD 140 thousand
EBITDA Margin 28 %
Industries Grocery Shops
Locations  Dehradun
Local Time 12:37 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 54 thousand (Native Currency: INR 4,500,000)
Reason: The owner is a software developer and they are not able to manage both things.
Includes physical assets worth USD 27 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- This is the official franchise store of a world-famous departmental store in Dehradun.

- The property has a single owner and there are no loans.

- And we are located at a main place near the graphic era with a 40,000+ student crowd and we are the only shop that is open during the night.

- 80% of our sales happen during the night and the remaining 20% during the day.

- The Average sale of our outlet is INR 30,000 per day.

- We pay a royalty of 3% to the franchisor.

- The store receives 250-300 customers on any given day.

Products & Services Overview

Veg and non-veg cafe dishes are available.

All dairy products.

Bakery products.

Grocery products.

Assets Overview

13 fridge.

Cash counter.

Premium interior with premium racks.

10 camera setups.

Stock of INR 12L.

Facilities Overview

We are operating from a rented 720 sqft place and we have paid a security deposit of 2 months.

The rent is INR 32k and we are located near the highway.

Capitalization Overview

The business is funded by the family and there is a single owner in the business with complete control.

There are no debts or liabilities in the business.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

14 Buyers viewed this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more