Newly Established Guest House for Sale in Varanasi, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:37 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Heritage hostel located near River Ganga in Varanasi.
- The business has not been operation for 1.5 years due to the pandemic although a few guests have been catered to at the early stage of operations.
- The homestay was previously the heritage site where a famous poet resided.
- The homestay has 12 bedrooms and 1 banquet hall measuring 600 sq. ft.
- It is fully furnished and recently refurbished. The property was originally built in 1800.
- It is within 2-3 km of all famous landmarks in Varanasi and is accessible by vehicles.
Heritage property turned into a homestay with 12 rooms and a banquet hall.
The buyer would get the land, building, ACs, and all the attachments.
Property is spread over 4,000 sq. ft. area with a total constructed area of over 10,000 sq. ft. spread on 3 stories with terrace garden and rooftop garden. The land is owned by the business.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Ecommerce - Groceries, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investments, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business