Newly Established Healthcare Services Company Seeking Loan in Port Louis, Mauritius
- Promoter and associates have 25+ years of experience in the funeral services field.
- Registered funeral company based in Mauritius with license to operate in accordance with Mauritian law for the administration of a funeral home.
- Company is registered as an SME with the Ministry of Industrial Development, SMEs and Cooperatives and holds a certificate for data protection and management with the Data Protection Office.
- We have a target to generate MUR 6.5 million during this year of operation and provide 325 funeral services throughout the year.
- At present we are providing around 3 to 4 funeral services on a monthly basis.
- Have partnered with a well-established local insurance company in order to promote their life insurance products. We will later be introducing a funeral scheme contract under our name.
- Currently we are operating only within Mauritius but are aiming diversify our client base and business exposure across Africa, Europe, and Asia in the upcoming years.
- In the future we aim to operate at a more competitive price, and will be able to achieve this goal by manufacturing funeral products (Coffin and Urn) in-house, and by following a strict operating costs control.
- Company's physical assets include a vehicle and funeral equipment and tools.
Funeral director services, embalming services, mortician services, refrigeration services, visitation or viewing services, repatriation services, graveside committal services, direct cremation services, selling funeral merchandise, transporting the deceased, electronic presentation and projection of photos and films of the deceased, remembrance products, funeral plan schemes.
4 days, 2 hours agoFounder, New York, Financial Advisor accepted business proposal
1 week, 5 days agoIndependent Advisor, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal