Newly Established Hospital Investment Opportunity in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Seeking funds to acquire a running hospital and also to complete a under construction hospital.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Operating at break even
Industries
Locations
Local Time
6:55 AM Malaysia
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 14 million for 30.0% stake (Native Currency: MYR 60,000,000)
Reason: - About 65% of funds will be used for acquiring 1 running hospital in Nilai. - Remaining 35% of fun... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 4.6 million
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

Company is planning to set up a chain of 7 hospitals in Malaysia with each hospital having 200 beds. As per the plan, we will acquire 1 running hospital and construct the remaining 6 hospitals. The hospitals will be located in Nilai, Seremban, Rawang, Alor Setar, Penang, Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur. Once all our hospitals become operational, we project to run at a combined strength of 1,400+ beds with 500+ consulting doctors and would serve 1.4 million patients.

The funds which we are looking to raise will only be used for acquiring 1 running hospital and constructing 1 new hospital. Have already identified the running hospital in Nilai. We have also started the construction of 1 new hospital in Kuala Lumpur.

Target hospital in Nilai:

The hospital that we plan to acquire has been operating since 20 years. It has a total of 400 staff and generates a yearly revenue of MYR 70 million. We have had an advanced talks with the owner. The hospital currently has 100 beds and after acquiring it, we would convert it into a 200 bedded hospital. The hospital has an extra land area where we would construct the other 100 bedded facility.

Construction of 1 new hospital in Kuala Lumpur:

We have already started the construction of 1 new hospital in Kuala Lumpur. This hospital will also be a 200 bedded hospital. Have finished about 30% of construction work and would finish the remaining 70% work after raising funds.

Director of the company has 28 years of experience in the healthcare industry. He has worked at well-known hospital chains including IHH Healthcare. Business owned assets include only the land & under-construction building of our 1 new hospital in Kuala Lumpur.

Products & Services Overview

Each hospital will be a multi-speciality hospital. Some of our specialization would include neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, obstetrics & gynecology.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more