Newly Established Hotel Investment Opportunity in Ayodhya, India
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||4:11 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Planning to develop a 4-star hotel in Ayodhya. This hotel will be located in one of the most sought after city in India, in 3 years' time. Ayodhya is undergoing a massive transformation. Besides the Ram mandir, a new airport, a new train station and new roads are being built. With a projection of 1 lakh devotees visiting Ram Madir each year, the possibilities are endless.
- We have spotted an ideal location on the national highway which is around 1 km away from the temple construction site. We are looking to secure 2 acres of land to construct the hotel with 100 rooms. This project is still in its infancy and will only take a proper shape after the investment is secured. A rough estimate of the project is INR 40 cr. The land cost will be INR 4 cr and construction will be around INR 36 cr.
- After starting the project the hotel will be registered as a separate legal entity and the equity will be given in that project.
- Promoter will be managing the project from start to finish. He has been managing a 160 plots project in Melbourne (AUS) and has managed smaller projects in India.
- Already in talks with some big brand hotel chains including Accor Group. The big hotel chains usually only manage the hotel on a profit share model.
Have plans to develop a 4-star hotel with 100 rooms in Ayodhya.
Company will own all of the full assets including the land and the building. The third-party will only be managing the daily operations of the hotel.
We have identified an ideal 2-acre land which is close to the new Ayodhya temple. Once we receive funds we will purchase the land.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Yarn Manufacturer, Surat, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Mumbai, Business Broker connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Vadodara, Financial Consultant connected with this business