Newly Established Hotel Investment Opportunity in Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Run Rate Sales||USD 13 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||9:50 PM Sri Lanka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The business is in the consultation industry currently but we would shift to the hotel industry in the coming future.
- We are working on 4 consultation projects currently. 2 projects are for e-commerce businesses, one is for the brand restructuring of an international school and the final one is for a luxury villa project. For our consultation activity, we are assisting our clients by creating business plans and conducting marketing research. However, this is a temporary activity as our main area of interest is in the hotel industry. Post funding, we are going to solely dedicate the business to hotel operations. The values for the run-rate sales and the EBITDA margin that is mentioned on the profile was solely generated through the business' consultation activity only (for now).
- We are seeking to develop a luxury and eco-friendly hotel on a 2,500 square meter property for our business and we will be taking care of the operations post-launch. Construction would take at least 2 years. Land has been developed (ready for construction) and the business has already paid 1/3rd of the LKR 18 million required to purchase the property.
- We are developing 9 geodesic domes out of which 7 domes are for accommodation, 1 dome is for yoga and other recreational activities and 1 dome is for a restaurant that is connected to a kitchen.
- In context to the 7 geodesic domes (accommodation), one dome is going to be built out of glass with 6 mm thickness and an area of 28 square meters. It can accommodate two people.
- The remaining 6 domes will be made out of PVC and metal. Out of these, 2 domes will have a thickness of 7 mm and an area of 42 square meter while the remaining 4 domes will have a thickness of 8 mm and an area of 54 square meters.
- In the beginning, we plan to charge USD 80/per night (double occupancy) but going forward, we plan to increase it to USD 100/per night and then USD 150/per night.
- The property is located at a very scenic and touristic location near Ella town against a mountain backdrop with pleasant temperatures of around 26 degrees Celsius during day-time.
- Our geodesic domes use 60% less material than a typical dome and are 40% more energy efficient. The rooms inside are well-ventilated and will be fully air-conditioned.
- Promoter has already tied-up with 10 - 15 travel agencies based in Germany, Demark, Slovenia, Canada, USA, and Spain. One of our project partners is in India and is tying up with the tour agencies over there. Planning to conduct a dedicated marketing campaign for Chinese tourists post construction (social media and paid digital advertising).
- Owner has over 10+ years of experience in hospitality industry and 5 years in the luxury travel segment.
We are currently engaged in business consultation and have 4 projects running. Seeking to develop a luxury and eco-friendly hotel on a 2,500 square meter property. Business will have 100% ownership over the property post launch.
The interiors and furnishings of the office including the rental deposit.
Earlier than 15 daysVP, F&B, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business