Newly Established Hotel Investment Opportunity in Hanimaadhoo, Maldives
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||9:04 PM Indian / Maldives|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business plans to start a hotel by converting the bungalows owned by the owner into hotels.
- There are 4 bungalows with 3 rooms each and 2 more will be added to each.
- Hotel will have a beach view and is close to the international airport.
- Customers can go island hopping to nearby islands including historic islands like Utheem, Matheerah, and Barah, dolphin watching, snorkeling, night and big game fishing, and day tours to sandbank and diving to the coral reef.
- Sea trekking around H. Alifu and H. Dhaalu atolls will be also be introduced.
- Other significant amenities in spite of the season would be beach dinner arrangements, surprise birthday events, and a buffet once a week for dinner.
Business plans to start a hotel by converting the bungalows owned by the owner.
The business currently does not own any assets.
The 4 Bungalow is one and are story four separate houses, it sits in an area of 12,000, sq. ft. near the western beach in the island of Hanimadhoo in Northern Maldives.
The built-up area is about 6,000 Sq. Ft.
Though the bungalows are family-owned but will be rented for 10 years at the rate of USD 1297.00 per month for the first 5 years, and the next five years' rent will be determined by the rental market rate at the time.