Newly Established Household Electronics Repair Company Investment Opportunity in Kathmandu, Nepal
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 150 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Industries||Mobile Shops + 1 more|
|Local Time||9:09 AM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company repairs and retails smartphones.
- The company offers smartphones from companies like Samsung, Apple.
- They also offer mobile repair and exchange services.
- Both our shops have a combined monthly footfall of almost 3,000+ customers.
- We are open to an investor who only wishes to purchase equity in the company that operates the mobile shops.
Our stores have brands such as Samsung, Apple, Mi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Oneplus.
Also provide mobile repair parts, repair services, and have tie-ups with e-commerce exchange offers.
Physical assets include store inventory and interiors worth NPR 45 lakh.
Two rented mobile shops of 300 sq. ft each in Kathmandu.