Newly Established International Airline Investment Opportunity in Hamilton, New Zealand
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||7:15 AM Pacific / Auckland|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We have developed a plan to begin operation of an international airline.
- Our airline will be based out of Hamilton, New Zealand and cater to regional and international destinations.
- Hamilton Airport has lower competition from the international market and is closer to cities like Tauranga, Whakatane and Rotorua than Auckland.
- All our aircrafts would be leased and we would lease the new and fuel efficient A320NEO on both international and domestic routes.
- Within the next 3 years we would want to have 5 aircrafts.
- If travel bubbles close we would still be able to operate with a profit or very close to profit by flying our domestic routes.
- This is a start up plan and we do not have any assets yet. However, with the funds we would get the insurance, certifications, staff and aircrafts required for operations.
Domestic and international routes with business class and economy for passenger as well as cargo options.
We do not own any assets, we will lease the planes and own some ground handling and maintenance equipment.
We do not have a facility but we plan to be based out of Hamilton Airport and could use the old flight school as our office.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Aviation, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Electronics Retail, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Construction, Panjim, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business