Newly Established Jewellery Company Seeking Loan in Fort-de-France Bay, Martinique
- We design and manufactue jewellery using 3D technology, from drawings to CAD renderings and are that are fabricated dusing 3D printers.
- We have one major vendor from whom we procure all raw materials.
- We manufacture platinum, 18k gold and rhodium plated sterling silver jewellery with precious and semi-precious stones.
- We provide GIA and SWISS LAB certificates delivered by experienced gemologists in Switzerland.
- All designs are protected by INPI.
- Our manufacturing capacity is 1,000 pieces per month.
- We have more than 50 clients.
- Have recently launched our e-commerce website.
- We have already established national and international contacts and good professional exchange from clientele to collaborators and professionals in the fashion industry.
- Our company has selected to represent the entire Caribbean for the international jewellery trade show ' BIJORHCA 149th edition ' which will be held in Paris (Exposition Park) from 6-9th September.
- We have participated in several salon shows, trade shows and fashion shows in Luxembourg, Martinique and Saint-Lucia.
- All money generated was used as reinvestment to develop my designs and protect them.
- Our company may not have collateral but has a great ROI potential, designs and a passion for excellence and quality like no other, a risk worth taking.
- Promoter has more than 8 years of experience in this business.
Our products are Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Bangles, Anklets, Signet Rings, Broaches, Hip Chains, Arm Bangles. We manufacture jewellery in platinum, 18k gold, vermeil, and rhodium plated sterling silver and use diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires, spinels, amethysts, citrines for our models.
1 week, 2 days agoCEO, Curitiba, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
1 week, 6 days agoChief Consultant & Partner, Bahrain, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal
2 weeks, 1 day agoMaxOut Global Consulting - Principal Consultant & Investor, MaxOut Global Consulting LLP, Pune, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal