Need help?

Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Business Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Bike delivery service with B2B contracts with food delivery aggregators seeks funding to buy bikes.

Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin 7 %
Industries Last Mile Delivery
Locations  Dubai
Local Time 4:12 PM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 20 thousand for 10.0% annual interest, 2 years (Native Currency: AED 70,000)
Reason: To get more bikes for the riders.
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 7 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- B2B bike delivery service that provides bike riders for Uber and Talabat.

- The company has contracts with Uber.

- We get AED 3,800/rider from Uber and we pay around AED 2,800 as salary to the driver.

- The operating profit retained is between AED 200-300.

- The business's local sponsor owns 51% while the other owner holds 49% of the business.

- No loans taken by the business.

- We have another successful delivery business with almost 55 riders that was started 6 years ago. We started this new company this year and are seeking funds solely for its growth and expansion.

- Our network and goodwill with the older business have helped us get good B2B leads for this new venture.

Products & Services Overview

B2B contracts to provide bike delivery service through food delivery aggregators like Uber, Talabat, Delivero, and Careem.

Assets Overview

The business owns four bikes, maintenance equipment, and office furniture.

Facilities Overview

Having a small office currently in Deira Dubai which is 2 rooms.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more