Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Company Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||38 %|
|Industries||Food Delivery + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:33 PM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Start-up business that has been profitable after the second month of operations.
- There is massive growth potential as there is a huge shortage in the market for delivery drivers.
- We rent out delivery bikes and send riders to deliver food.
- We have one client at the moment which is Talabat.
- Company has rented 35 bikes.
- Investor would get a return on investment in approx. 8 months.
- Business has additional profit gaining opportunities and low office overheads.
We send bike riders who are on our company visa with rented bikes for delivery services as per our clients' requirements.
None at the moment.
The business does not require any sort of assets to operate and could purchase its own bikes as an additional revenue/profit line.
Rental office of 500 sq ft for AED 5,000 monthly rent.
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Electronic Transaction Services, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Advisory Firm, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVP, Technology Solutions, Abu Dhabi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business