Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Company Investment Opportunity in Tadipatri, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Last Mile Delivery|
|Local Time||9:22 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business caters to the needs of the rural population of India by providing hyper local delivery services of their desired goods at their doorstep.
- We are currently operating in a single town covering 4 villages in Andhra Pradesh.
- Since applications and websites would be not accessible by our target market, we take their orders through calls. Our users can dial our contact number and order the items they wish to get delivered.
- Our team takes down their orders and uses our proprietary software to assign a delivery executive who is suitable to fulfil the order as per the location of the executive, location of the store, delivery destination etc.
- We currently have 5 employees who take orders through calls and assign delivery executives.
- We have 3 full-time delivery executives who fulfil the orders. They are paid a monthly salary and are not paid delivery commission on each order.
- Our business has 2 sources of revenue: delivery fee charged from the users and sales commission from the stores we tie-up within rural areas, to whom we provide additional business. We primarily buy goods from these stores.
- We have currently tied up with over 20 stores that pay us commission on every order. The size of the commission changes as per the size of the order.
- The delivery fee depends on the distance travelled to deliver the order. We charge INR 2 per kilometre.
- Using this investment, we want to build affiliations with multiple delivery executives who will be paid 30 percent of the delivery fee that is charged from the users as their commission.
- Our business gets over 20 orders every day and have fulfilled over 450 orders since inception.
- We put this value to the business because the size of our target market is enormous which brings high growth opportunities for our business in the future.
We offer hyper local doorstep delivery in the rural villages of Andhra Pradesh.
Physical assets include:
The business operates from a rented facility which is spread across 1,000 sq. ft.