Need help?

Newly Established Last Mile Delivery Company Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Company providing delivery support to food delivery businesses with a reputed client base.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 100 - 500
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 500 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 1.3 million
EBITDA Margin 20 %
Industries Last Mile Delivery
Locations  Dubai
Local Time 8:13 PM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 1.4 million for 12.0% annual interest, 5 years (Native Currency: AED 5,000,000)
Reason: Funds will be used for business expansion in UAE as well as in other GCC countries.
Collateral Available: USD 1.4 million
Includes physical assets worth USD 140 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Not disclosed
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
MOA
Trade License
Business Overview

- We are a logistics and a delivery service company.

- Our clientele are the top 3 leading corpoates of UAE with a disciplined payment track record.

- Some of our clients are Zomato, Uber Eats, local grocery shops, pharmacies, and local cafeterias.

- 100% of the employees are on the company's visa.

- Business has a gross monthly margin of 15%.

- We charge the client monthly fees with 70% as the fixed charge and the rest 30% as a performance-based fee.

- The business has one director with a 100% stake in the company.

- Company does not have any outstanding loans.

- The business was established last year which is the reason for low reported sales.

- The services provided by us have a high demand which is the reason for a high growth rate.

Products & Services Overview

We provide support services to food delivery platforms such as Zomato, Noon, Instashop, and Amazon for delivering food, grocery, etc.

Assets Overview

Major physical assets are computers and fleets which included bikes and cars.

Facilities Overview

We have a rented office with an area of 1,500 sq ft in Dubai.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

2 Investors contacted this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more