Newly Established Nightclub Investment Opportunity in Budapest, Hungary
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Restaurants + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:35 PM Europe / Budapest|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- This business was established and running in Ukraine since 2017 but now we have moved out to Hungary and Lisbon.
- We have registered our business in Hungary and Portugal due to the war.
- We sell African food cuisine and currently we are operating from a home based kitchen and selling via our website.
- On average, we receive 20 to 25 orders per day.
- In Ukraine, we had 30 to 80 daily customer walk-ins and 70 people in the lounge especially on weekends and over 100 to 150 people in our night club.
- We have a website for orders for restaurant and we take orders can accept payment online and we deliver to their doorsteps.
- Company does not have any loans and is run by 2 owners one owns 90% stake and the other owns 10% stake in the business.
- We are looking for a place to set-up our restaurant, we have already identified few areas and seek investment for the same.
African styled cooked food like salads, rice, soups and cuisine along with African drinks, hookah, bar and night clubs.
Business does not own any physical assets in Hungary, We lost the assets we owned in Ukraine.
Currently we do not have a set-up in Hungary and operating from a home based kitchen and looking forward to opening an African club in budapest.