Newly Established Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company Investment Opportunity in Sandnes, Norway
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Oil & Gas Exploration and Production|
|Local Time||3:14 PM Europe / Oslo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is essentially an oil and gas exploration and production company.
- We evaluate the hidden potential for oil and gas in a piece of land by analyzing its seismic data through drilling and mining.
- Our company further estimates the potential and risk-reward of undertaking such oil & gas exploration projects by analyzing capital expenditure, revenue projections, supply channels, output analysis, investment horizon along with the project's NPV.
- This investment opportunity is for an oil exploration and production project in Texas, United States. We are not diluting a part of our entire company, but simply the majority ownership of a project we are looking to execute.
- Since 60 percent of the net investment in the project will be funded by the prospective investor, we will provide them with proportionate majority ownership of the project.
- The rights to the project have been allotted by the Government of the USA to our partnered oil & gas production company in Texas. All permits and permissions have been granted to them.
- Inspection, mining, drilling and setting up of the oil prosecution plant will take up to 1 year post capital inflow by the investor.
- 60 percent of the proceeds from the project will be transferred to our potential investor. Remaining 40 percent will be distributed between our company and our partner in Texas.
- The oil will then be sold across Texas at a pre-determined price for the next 10 years causing a massive inflow of funds in the future.
- We have upcoming projects in Brazil that will commence in the early months of next year.
Our company facilitates the execution of massive oil & gas exploration and production projects across the globe.
The company does not own any physical assets.
The business runs operations from a rented facility in Norway spread across 600 sq. ft.