Need help?

Newly Established Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company Investment Opportunity in Sandnes, Norway

Oil & gas exploration company seeking investment to fund a project in the USA.

Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin 10 %
Industries Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
Locations  Sandnes
Local Time 3:14 PM Europe / Oslo
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 6 million for 60.0% stake (Native Currency: NOK 50,000,000)
Reason: This investment is required to execute an oil exploration and production project in Texas, United St... View More
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Our company is essentially an oil and gas exploration and production company.

- We evaluate the hidden potential for oil and gas in a piece of land by analyzing its seismic data through drilling and mining.

- Our company further estimates the potential and risk-reward of undertaking such oil & gas exploration projects by analyzing capital expenditure, revenue projections, supply channels, output analysis, investment horizon along with the project's NPV.

- This investment opportunity is for an oil exploration and production project in Texas, United States. We are not diluting a part of our entire company, but simply the majority ownership of a project we are looking to execute.

- Since 60 percent of the net investment in the project will be funded by the prospective investor, we will provide them with proportionate majority ownership of the project.

- The rights to the project have been allotted by the Government of the USA to our partnered oil & gas production company in Texas. All permits and permissions have been granted to them.

- Inspection, mining, drilling and setting up of the oil prosecution plant will take up to 1 year post capital inflow by the investor.

- 60 percent of the proceeds from the project will be transferred to our potential investor. Remaining 40 percent will be distributed between our company and our partner in Texas.

- The oil will then be sold across Texas at a pre-determined price for the next 10 years causing a massive inflow of funds in the future.

- We have upcoming projects in Brazil that will commence in the early months of next year.

Products & Services Overview

Our company facilitates the execution of massive oil & gas exploration and production projects across the globe.

Assets Overview

The company does not own any physical assets.

Facilities Overview

The business runs operations from a rented facility in Norway spread across 600 sq. ft.

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more