Newly Established Onshore Oil Production Company Investment Opportunity in Cairo, Egypt
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Onshore Oil Production + 1 more|
|Local Time||10:33 AM Egypt|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Solar/oil energy company that specializes in off-grid solar systems, on-grid solar systems, solar pumps, and heaters.
- Our company works with government and industrial clients and generates an annual turnover of EGP 3.5 million.
- We are looking for an investor to start a new project in the oil field.
- The project: To acquire a 30% share of an oil concession in (18 km2 area) western desert. Have already acquired the service agreement contract for the production of 250 bbl/day and for delivering new services by using solar energy units as an assistant energy source for diesel generators that saves 35% of oil production cost plus it is green, maintenance-free, and a renewable & sustainable energy source.
- Project team: The oil concession team consists of two companies that have partnered with EGPC- Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
The first company is the operator company, which is one of the best Egyptian companies in the oilfields, with experience exceeding 60 years, and it owns 30% shares of the oil concession.
We are the second company and we are a group of petroleum engineers, renewable energy engineers, geologists, and competent engineers and we will own 30% shares of the oil concession.
The third partner is EGPC-Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and they own a 40% share of the oil Concession.
- Marketing: EGPC - Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation is our only client as it buys all production. So there is no market plan issue.
- Funding value: We are looking for an investment of 3,155,000$ - (50,000,000 Egyptian pounds) (USD: 15.85 Egyptian pounds 9/2020)
- Post obtaining a 30% share in the oil concession, our annual turnover is expected to be USD 3.6 million. The net return of revenue IRR is expected at 60%.
- Promoter experience: More than 20 years in oil field experience.
- Awards: Best Arabian Startup Company In Solar energy efficiency from Arabian League.
- Attached is the feasibility study for the oil concession project.
- 38 API- Crude Oil.
Concession Reserves as next:
- P1 (OIIP) 14.5 MMSTB.
- P2 (OIIP) 4 MMSTB.
- P3 (OIIP) 8.5 MMSTB.
- P3 (GIIP) 104 BCF.
The oil concession with all physical assets. The project was running 2 years ago. Our company's physical assets worth EGP 16,680,000 including the building space 80m2, furniture for 2 offices, one truck, full equipment kits, one own store.
6 days, 2 hours agoManaging Partner, Kashi Financial Services, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal