Newly Established Organic Farming Company Investment Opportunity in Padukka, Sri Lanka
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||8:02 AM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Organic plantation company in Padukka.
- Cultivate organic fruits, vegetables, coconut, and spices.
- We also grow organic, short-term, and long-term, high revenue-yielding crops.
- We supply our products to European and Middle Eastern countries and have 50 customers who we supply to.
- Have supervision from a team who have studied organic farming.
- However, we plan to set up a new large-scale fruit cultivation project.
- The promoter has 6 years of experience in this industry.
- The company has 2 directors and has no debts or liabilities.
Cultivation of organic vegetables, fruits, coconuts, and spices.
Tangible- 4000-hectare land, building, and 3 vehicle.
Intangible- brand and registration.
Own land of 4,000 hectares for vegetable and fruit cultivation.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector/COO, Manufacturing, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business