Newly Established Organic Farming Company Seeking Loan in Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 250 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 250 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||38 %|
|Industries||Agriculture Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:01 PM Asia / Colombo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Sri Lankan company that grows and sells organic food items.
- We grow passion fruits and paddy on our own land and partnered with 30+ farmers for other agricultural produce.
- We regularly deal with 6-7 types of fruits and vegetables.
- Company also sells organic fertilizers and manure to other farmers.
- Products are sold to over 100 local vendors, wholesalers, and distributors.
- Planning to start exporting our products.
- Our business knowledge is about 10 years.
- Company is active in Kegalle, Bibila, Ambilipitiya, Kurunegala, Anurdhapura at the moment.
Value-added organic vegetables and fruits.
Assets include 16-acre agricultural land, tools and equipment for farming.
Owned 16 acres of agricultural land for passion fruits and paddy.
In discussion to lease government agricultural land for 30 years.