Newly Established Packaging Company Investment Opportunity in Suva, Fiji
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||2:12 AM Fiji|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are looking for one more investor or a group of investors to fill in the last 200k USD required for a start up. We already have an confirmed investor for 200k USD.
- Pre revenue stage startup company based in Suva planning to produce bags made of cassava starch & vegetable oil derivatives which contains no traces of polyethylene & polypropylene.
- Fijian government is looking to ban plastic usage. Current usage is around 80-90 million / year.
- Huge gap in the market as there is no strong substitute available for plastic bags. Hence we planned to start this business.
- Huge potential to expand into other South Pacific countries like Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Nauru where plastic is also banned.
- Have received written interest from a few companies. Anticipated orders is around 200,000 bags per week. Expected to increase manifold when we actually begin openly marketing the company and product.
- Most of our clients would be supermarkets, restaurants and retailers.
- We also do R&D for non-plastic bottles.
- Founder has completed his degree from University of Auckland majoring in accounting and management and has more than 3 years of experience in business operations and business intelligence / analytics.
- Supermarket grocery shopping bags, Fashion / Department / Retail Grip Hole Bags, Garbage Bags, Takeaway Packaging and Disposal Cutlery.
- Our products do not contain any polyethylene or polypropylene.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Sydney, Business Broker accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Construction, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, IT, Melbourne, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business