Newly Established Paper Mill for Sale in Bhopal, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 18 million|
|EBITDA Margin||18 %|
|Local Time||5:07 PM India|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are a writing and printing paper mill unit based in Bhopal. The plant is fairly new since it was opened in 2019. The unit is a part of a parent company and it can be infused into a separate business or it can be spun into a separate entity post-funding.
- The mill has a daily production capacity of 125 tons out of which we utilize 80%.
- We have over 10 - 20 dealers and 5 - 6 major direct clients.
- Our clients are primarily newspaper companies like Dainik Bhaskar, People Samachar, and Nayi Duniya.
- The business has 4 major suppliers of waste paper that are provided at competitive rates. There is easy availability of rice husks. Majority of the waste paper produced in the state comes to us.
- Run rate sales have slightly dipped due to the ongoing pandemic.
- There is ample of support provided by the government including a 40% cash subsidy of around INR 20 crore that will come back from the industrial promotion scheme. Besides that, there is a INR 1/unit subsidy on electricity.
- Additionally, there is a huge government supply contract for text book and notebooks. It is an annual contract starting the later half of the year.
- Some of the technology available at the plant include a 3400 mm deckle, Single Loop Voith Deinking, disperser and refiners, size press with 29 dryers, Kuster Calendar and QCS.
- There are 125 employees working at the production plant. There are no labor union problems associated with the business.
- We had an expansion plan to increase capacity to 450 tons per day and to install a 7 MW power plant.
We manufacture and sell newsprint paper, writing and printing paper, packaging paper and paper sheets (40 gsm to 150 gsm).
Some of the machinery available for the pulp mill include: Pulper x 2, voith make de-inking plant, slot screens x 4, hole screen x 2, centri-cleaner, PDF, screwpress, hot disperser and refiners.
For the paper machine: slot screen, Johnson screen, fan pump, head box, wire part, hydraulic press x 2, dryers x 29, Kuster calendar, QCS scanner, pope reel, re-winder, vacuum pump x 6, fan pump x 2, condensate system, over head crane x 2, boiler - 16 ton.
Finally, for the fiber recovery and ETP plant: fiber settling tanks. equalization tank, primary clarifier.
Sedicell, small sedicell, aeration tank, secondary clarifier, tertiary treated water tank, ACF, MGF, final treated water storage tank, belt press, and board mill.
18 hours agoSenior Analyst, Access Capital Advisors, Delhi, M&A Advisor accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Paper Mill Manufacturer, Ahmedabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business