Newly Established Restaurant Seeking Loan in Medan, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||1:23 PM Asia / Jakarta|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Spacious restaurant and event space in Medan offering traditional food with a view of the rice fields.
- Signature items include coffee from Atjeh and traditional food made from palm sugar made from palm oil waste.
- Good working relationship with vendors for big events.
- Additional income from renting the building for weddings, events, or photoshoots.
- Club with events every Saturday night and traditional food for patrons on Sundays.
- Hire extra adhoc staff when there are big events.
Our signature items are coffee and traditional food. We are famous for using palm sugar made from palm oil waste.
Owned farmland of 1 hectare in Medan worth IDR 30 billion; house and buildings worth IDR 10 billion, FF&E of the existing restaurant, computer, 1 car, 3 Samsung tabs, and 1 iPhone worth IDR 5 billion.
The main building consists of a private room/VIP room, rest room, Musholla (for pray), office, photobooth area, an amphitheater, restaurant, kitchen & bar. More than 5,000 sq. ft in built-up area. Can seat about 100 people easily.
- The business is a debt-free partnership.