Newly Established Sales Agency Investment Opportunity in Panchkula, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||6 %|
|Local Time||11:22 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We offer B2B lead and demand generation services to our clients.
- Currently, we have 7 clients and we have signed a contract for 5 years with them.
- Few of our key clients are Infosys, Wipro, CSS Corp, Tiger Analytics etc.
- Our clients are from US and India.
- The project is completed once we achieve the targets given by our customers which almost takes 1 to 2 months.
- Business does not have any loans and is run but 2 owners, one owns 96% stake in the company and the other holds 4% stake.
Lead generation, B2B appointment settings which included tools which help to find contact details, campaign analytics with weekly/daily reporting,
200+ dials a day, event acquisition, data mining, and research and development.
The business owns laptops, IP and phones.
Currently, we are operating from home and do not have any office set-up.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Business Services & Assets Management, Yamuna Nagar, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Information Technology Services, Aldie, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business