Newly Established Sawmill Investment Opportunity in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 20 - 30 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||10:35 PM Pacific / Port Moresby|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We mill and sell timbers for housing & furniture including off-cuts and saw-dust.
- Registered and certified participant in the PNG Forestry Authority and also registered with PNG IPA.
- Our milling capacity is 2.5 cubic meter per day.
- The products we supply are basically semi-finished or raw materials like 75 x 50 x 3m length rough sawn timber.
- Clients are mainly individuals who want to construct their houses in the villages.
- The land on which we mill is customary land and does not have any lease term.
- Our valuation is based on our revenue, we generated an estimated PGK 100,000 in 12 months of operation. We will have a higher growth rate on acquisition of more business assets.
We sell rough sawn treated timbers for housing, furniture and any hardware needs and also advise on material list requirements and help with minimum design requirements for housing and other building requirements.
6 inch Lucas sawmill, 3 chainsaws (different sizes), 1 bedroom house, 5m x 10m prefabricated tent/storage shed, carpentry & plumbing tools valued at PGK 10,000, pressure blaster & genset and other miscellaneous items/tools.
Our site is about 1,600 square meters that include storage, treatment area, milling area, drop-off and pick-up area including a site home/office.
1 week, 5 days agoManager, Information Technology, Port Moresby, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business