Newly Established School Investment Opportunity in Panama City, Panama
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||12:48 PM America / Panama|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- International school with daycare, nursery, kindergarten, and elementary education from grade 1 to 5 with a bilingual curriculum.
- We started in 2018 and achieved a high growth rate in the past 3 years which has led the school to a full capacity of over 240 students.
- With our current revenue run rate, we are estimated to generate an annual turnover of PAB 1.3 million for the current year with a 15% EBITDA margin.
- We are seeking investment to develop a high school in a second primary location. We have already identified two potential locations in Panama City which can be finalized post-discussions with the investor. The high school will be a separate entity in which the investor will get a stake of 15%.
- Preschool, daycare, and elementary school with music, art school, and football academy.
- Planning to expand and open a branch for international high school.
- There are no physical assets under the new entity (to be established).
- Our international school owns physical assets worth PAB 300,000 including all school furniture, technology, library, resources, office furniture, curriculum, licences, and school operating licence.
2 leased buildings with purchase options, a total of 17 classrooms and office space.
Earlier than 15 daysConsulting Partner, Panama City, Financial Consultant connected with the Business