Newly Established Seafood Processing Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||4:54 AM UTC|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Startup planning an ethical and sustainable cannery, that produces premium canned yellowfin tuna.
- Have already procured the land on a 20-year lease agreement and have planning permission to build the cannery.
- Have contracted 20 artisan fishermen that use ethical and sustainable one-by-one, pole & line fishing methods.
- We will be the only British-caught, British-processed, and British-canned yellowfin tuna product on the market.
- We estimate to produce 1 million canned yellowfin tuna per year.
- Our product will be supplied through high-end and artisanal-centric retail partners.
- We are a member of the International Pole & Line Foundation (IPNLF). We are also EIS eligible.
Premium canned yellowfin tuna.
Business scalability through introducing future product lines for canned skip-jack and pet food.
The business does not own any significant physical assets at the moment. Funds will be used for building the cannery and procuring the equipment.
A new state-of-the-art canning facility will be built post obtaining funds. We have a 20-year commercial operating lease agreed. Planning permission granted.
Start-up is currently funded through the owner's initial investment of GBP 185,000. The founder owns all of the current shares in this business.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Valve Manufacturers For Oil And Gas Company, Anand, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Consulting Services, Puurs, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business