Newly Established Serviced Apartment Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
- We desire to construct cottages, tree houses, or eco-resorts in India.
- Market survey proves that more than 58% of travelers choose alternate accommodation instead of hotels as of last year.
- Successfully running two backpackers hostel in Delhi and Udaipur right now. Delhi hostel accommodates up to 28 people and Udaipur hostel accommodates up to 42 people.
- We have hosted more than 2,000+ guests last year.
- Our properties are listed on travel websites and we have an 8.8/10 rating on Booking. com and 4.5/5 rating in TripAdvisor.
- We were maintaining an average occupancy rate of around 70% before the lockdown. Due to restrictions, our occupancy rate dropped to 25% in March-June. We temporarily stopped operations due to lockdown and have just resumed operations.
- Four more properties are currently underway and we will start operations in 2 months. We have options for constructing properties in Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Furthermore, the promoters are planning to onboard at least 50 more properties around India, Thailand, and Vietnam by the next fiscal year.
Travel chain targeting the alternate accommodation market i. e. homestays, vacation rental apartments, treehouses, luxury camps, caravans, beach huts, and houseboats.
4 days, 10 hours agoStartup Head - Turkey & MENA, Digital Commerce, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Consultancy, Investment Committee, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with this business