Newly Established Serviced Apartment Seeking Loan in Singapore
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||3:27 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company provides co-living spaces.
- The co-living business model involves taking on long-term leases from landlords, redesigning the interior apartments stylishly, before marketing them as a brand to tenants.
- In addition to expatriates, some locals are also increasingly opting for co-living to escape being stuck at home with family.
- We conduct most of our business face-to-face with homeowners and tenants.
- Have 15 units each with multiple rooms. Almost all the properties are filled with tenants.
- The owner leverages their network of real estate agents to find suitable homeowners and tenants.
- Due to Covid-19, many businesses are cutting back on operations, or mothballing their growth plans, however, expansion strategies in co-living companies are largely on track.
We currently have 15 co-living units rented out to tenants. Our properties range from condominiums, bungalows, and shophouses.
Co-living is a modern form of communal living in which residents get a private bedroom in a furnished home with shared common areas. Co-living is one of the best and most direct means to achieve optimal density, affordable housing, and an urban community.
Physical assets include the interiors and furniture in our condominiums, landed bungalows, shophouses, and our office.
We have a rented office located at Beach Road.
3 hours agoCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
2 weeks agoPresident, Business Management & Consultants, Burlington, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Trading (Exports), Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business