Newly Established Snack Manufacturing Business Seeking Loan in Kasaragod, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 66 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Local Time||6:50 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturer of potato chips and banana chips seeking funds to expand into other FMCG products.
- The production capacity is 4,000 - 5,000 packets per day.
- We sell our products in the wide market in Kerala & Karnataka.
- Our clients are usually supermarkets, bakeries and other stationery shops.
- Have more than 3 distributors.
- We are looking to grow our business to other cities, and increase our product line.
- At present, there are no business loans taken by the company.
- The company has 5 partners.
Planning to launch new products: Puff, rings, sticks, and also planning to FMCG products. Currently have potato chips and banana chips as products.
The tangible assets include all manufacturing setup, office interior.
2,000 Sq Ft rented office, warehouse, and manufacturing machine area. 10km away from Kasaragod.