Newly Established Stock Broking Company Investment Opportunity in London, United Kingdom
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||12:16 PM Europe / London|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Startup with a ready prototype for investing and trading in Shariah-compliant stocks, bonds, and funds.
- Over 1,000 signups to the waitlist.
- The app will target millennials and Gen Z investors to use the app to trade/invest, learn about shariah investing, and also provide them with a debit card for day-to-day spending.
- Initial target markets are the UK, parts of Europe, and the MENASA region.
- Debit card use will also lead to cashback and rewards at partner stores and platforms.
- The website is live and we are running campaigns to get users to join our waitlist.
- Revenue channels B2B & B2C.
- Will generate revenue through subscription fees, foreign exchange fees, SWIFT charges, cash withdrawal charges, and remittance charges.
- Platform currently being tested by 100 beta testers.
- The team has over 40 years of experience and expertise in banking, business management, and tech development.
- A trading platform for Shariah-compliant investment seekers.
- Robo advisor, auto portfolio management system.
- Learning platform to teach upcoming traders and investors about Shariah-compliant investing.
Software and website = GBP 150,000.
No physical assets.
Rented office space of 100 sq. ft. in Canary Wharf, London, UK with a monthly rent of GBP 500.
- The business has been solely funded by the founder who owns 100% equity in the business.
- The firm has no debts or liability.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Digital, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Chemicals And Fertilizers Manufacturers And Traders, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business