Newly Established Sweet Shop Investment Opportunity in Singapore
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 45 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Industries||Bakeries + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:35 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Home based bakery and confectionary making authentic Nyonya kuehs and cakes.
- Run by a couple from their house with growing clientele across Singapore.
- We have an e-commerce website where the customers can view and pre-order the items to get them delivered fresh.
- The daily traffic on the website is around 100-150 people.
- We cater to 30-50 orders in a month.
- The business is operational for 3 years and we formerly had a retail outlet but it was shut due to the pandemic and lack of profits to relaunch. However, with the growing customer base, we hope to expand and set up a profitable shop.
Traditional nyonya kuehs including kueh salat, ondeh ondeh and kueh lapis sagu. Also serving pandan chiffon cake and black sesame chiffon cake.
No substantial assets at the moment as we are operating from home with home equipment.
Currently we operate from home with home equipment.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Legal Services, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant ( Business Broker), Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Food & Beverage, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business