Newly Established Textile Business for Sale in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Construction Materials + 1 more|
|Local Time||12:44 AM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Newly established geotextile and geocomposite manufacturing factory.
- The plant is equipped with leading-edge German technology. It can manufacture geotextile products used mainly in large infrastructure projects like railways, roads, landfills, artificial lagoons, agriculture, harbours, dams, drainage, and other civil construction applications.
- It is a new plant that is not yet operational. The construction has been completed and it will be commissioned next month.
- The factory will have an annual production capacity of 11,500 MT, considering a mid-level of production. Production capacity has been calculated at an average product GSM of 350.
- The project feasibility report has projected an ROI of 3 years after the commissioning of the plant.
- This transaction is being handled by an advisor based in Sharjah.
Products that the plant can manufacture include needle-punched non-woven geotextile and geo-composites.
Factory warehouse & utility buildings valued at approx. AED 12 million; this includes connected power of 2.5 MW worth AED 2.5 million.
Complete production plant and machinery has a worth of approx. AED 26 million.
Physical assets inside the premises also include 1 forklift, a 3-ton pickup truck, 2 Nissan Tida, 1 Hi-Ace van.
A detailed list will be provided to the buyer we connect with.
Land of 16,500 square meters in Sharjah Airport Free Zone. The land is leased for the next 25 years. The factory, utility buildings & mosque constitute a total area of 6,500 square meters.
Connected power - 2,500 KW.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Minerals, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business