Newly Established Training Institute Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||4:58 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Training institute that mentors engineering students in entrepreneurship.
- Have been in the R&D phase for over 2 years and we recently established the company.
- We will train the students from the idea brainstorming stage to successfully running a business. Training will be done both online and at the college premises.
- For online training, our platform is nearly complete and will be launched within a month.
- Have MOUs with 2 engineering colleges with over 5,000 students. Have ongoing discussions with 5+ engineering colleges in different districts of Karnataka to establish similar MOUs.
- We have also partnered with individual experts working in MNCs to provide technical support and training to the students.
- Revenue model: Have signed MOUs with 2 colleges and the college will pay a fee of INR 1,200 for each student per year. With our 2 active contracts, we will generate an annual turnover of INR 60 lakh. With more colleges, we can easily generate INR 1 crore annual turnover.
- Currently, we have trainers with 5-10 years of business management experience. We are also working on hiring employees and building teams for district wise operations.
Entrepreneurship training and mentoring to engineering students.
Business was established recently and does not have any physical assets at the moment.
Rented office space 1,800 sq ft. in Bangalore.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, EXIM, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysCTO, IT, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business