Newly Established Vegetable Farm Investment Opportunity in Neuss, Germany
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||9:48 AM Europe / Berlin|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are in the process of formation of a company which will produce agricultural products through indoor vertical farming.
- The plant production will be fully automatic using renewable energy. We will cover our energy needs through the use of solar panels, wind energy, and the use of biomass.
- We would develop this farm on a 2 acre plot with a built up area of 1.5 ha.
- Possible agricultural products which can be grown include leafy greens, cruciferous plants and herbs.
- With the help of the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), sustainable water treatment, sensors, robot technology, LED, and big data, we intend to achieve high quality and environmentally friendly harvest.
- Our idea is a solution in the field of sustainable and local food supply which is climate-independent, pesticide-free, energy-efficient, has lower water consumption with year-round production.
- We intend to sell the produce to nationwide wholesalers (B2B) and project to generate sales of around EUR 11.5 million in within the next 2 years.
- Our projected output on an annual basis is expected to be 850 tons of herbs and salads.
- We have already spoken with potential customers who will be purchasing our products.
Vertical indoor farm which would produce herbs, leafy greens, and cruciferous plants.
We do not have any assets presently but we have conducted multiple studies on the sector.
Plan to purchase a 2 acre plot of land and have a built up area of 1.5 ha.
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Cluj-Napoca, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Construction, Kerala, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, Business Broker connected with the Business