Newly Established Vegetable Farm Seeking Loan in Navi Mumbai, India
- We are looking to set up a hydroponic farm near Mumbai to grow nutritious and organic fruits & vegetables.
- The land has already been purchased and is in the promoter's name. The business plan has also been developed.
- We require funding in order to develop and set up the hydroponic farm on the land.
- Initially we plan to build 4 greenhouses of 1,000 Sq Ft each which would house around 20,000 plants.
- We calculate that on an annual basis we can grow around 80 tonnes of fruits and vegetables at the farm.
- Projected monthly revenue from selling these plants would be INR 7 Lakh at wholesale value but we plan to sell on a direct to home model to customers in Thane so the actual revenue would be higher.
- Once we receive investment we would set up the farm under an LLP in which the investor would receive an equity share.
- We also plan to shift part of the land in the name of the company. The value of this land would amount to INR 60 lakh.
- Promoter has over 40 years of experience in setting up greenfield projects and has worked with the government of Abu Dhabi to set up ports.
Looking to grow all leafy green vegetables, tomatoes, okra, lemon, capsicum and eggplant.
2 days, 16 hours agoCEO, Business Consulting, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business