Newly Established Women's Apparel Store Seeking Loan in Pune, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 350 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Women's Apparel Stores|
|Local Time||9:09 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- The business has turned profitable within a few months of its start.
- Great business relationships with our suppliers and clients.
- We are receiving around 5-6 customers on a daily basis.
- During the season the business receives a minimum of 20 customers.
- The average order value for a bridal dress is INR 35k and for other dresses is INR 16k.
- Majority of our sales happen through the seasons of September to March.
- 80% of our revenue is through the sale of readymade dresses and the rest 20% is through customised dresses.
- We have 18 frequent suppliers and 5-6 quarterly suppliers.
- Organic Instagram following of 25k followers.
- The business has very recently started its operations and is generating sales of INR 24L per month.
Bridal & bridesmaid wear, trousseau, sarees, and many more.
Showroom stock is worth approximately INR 80 lakhs.
Operating from a rental space of carpet area 1,750 sqft, a 5+5 year agreement has been signed.
The rent is INR 2L and it is located on MG Road, Pune.
Sole proprietorship, funded by the owner and 20% of it by family. We have a supplier credit which is rotational.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Pune, Financial Consultant connected with the Business