Newly Established Women's Clothing Business Seeking Loan in Pune, India

Manufacturers of women's clothing having both online & offline business presence seeks funding.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 17 thousand
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
1:39 PM Pune
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Recently Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 7 thousand for 10.0% annual interest, 2.0 years (Native Currency: INR 500,000)
Reason: To increase the production rate by hiring more employees.
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 6 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- We are manufacturers of ladies apparel based out of Pune & operating since Oct 2018.

- We manufacture kurtis, suits, jumpsuits, tops and other ladies clothing.

- Monthly, we produce up to 3K pieces of garments on an average.

- 4 tailors are working with us having over 6 years of industry experience.

- Have tie-ups with 8 - 10 retailers in Pune for regular supply.

- Other than offline business we also sell our products on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart and Myntra.

- 60% of the revenue is generated through offline business & the rest 40% is generated through online business.

- Last year's revenue mentioned is for the period Oct 2018 to Feb 2019.

Products & Services Overview

Jumpsuit, Kurtis Tops and T-shirts.

Facilities Overview
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more