Newly Established Women's Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in Kozhikode, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Locations||Bangalore + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:06 PM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company manufactures women's garments under its own brand.
- We make the designs, source the raw materials from local suppliers in Bangalore, and have a joint venture with a manufacturing unit for the production of the clothes.
- Have a maximum production capacity of 5,000 pieces per month with current capacity utilization at 60%.
- Our target market is Kerala and we currently supply to clients in Calicut, Kannur, and, Malappuram.
- Have 4 large retail clients and 25 micro clients such as boutique shops in the local market.
- We also cater to export orders and have bagged an order from one of the established hypermarket chains in GCC. Have initial orders worth INR 10 lakh with potential future orders up to INR 40 lakh.
- Business growing at a rate of 50% MoM post-Covid in the local market.
- Partners have experience in garment manufacturing for the past 4 years.
- Our registered office and the distribution are based in Kerala. We have an office and manufacturing unit in Bangalore for sourcing raw materials and production.
Western-type kurtis, western modest wears, palazzo, skirts.
Ready stock and raw material.
Earlier than 15 daysRecruitment Manager, IT, Thrissur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Business Consultancy, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Pharmaceutical, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal