Newly Established Wood Products Business Investment Opportunity in Kebomas, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||10:22 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is engaged in processing logs of unprocessed wood into semi-finished wooden products and materials.
- To manufacture our products, we purchase logs of unprocessed Indonesian wood from Kalimantan and Koompassia Malaccensis. We have over 5 suppliers and there is no contract with any of them.
- Our clients are typically interior designing companies, specialised wooden products manufacturers, flooring and carpentry contractors.
- We have supplied our goods to over 100 clients since inception. There are over 10 purchase orders that we are currently fulfilling. We do not hold any contract with any client.
- Our clients are typically in Japan, Korea, Europe and Taiwan to whom we export our finished products along with some local clients in Indonesia. Logistics support is outsourced and the cost is borne by the client.
- Our business is on track to export over 600 tons of goods in this calendar year. We are currently functioning at 90 percent of the full production capacity.
- Our business is extremely valuable due to the enormous growth potential, vast clientele and massive monthly growth in our company's revenue.
Our company performs woodturning and manufacturing processes to create the following semi-finished wooden products:
- Wooden mouldings.
- E4E, E2E, tanaeta, trapesium and reeded wood panels.
- Finger joint wooden boards.
- Laminated wooden panels for flooring.
Physical assets include:
- Wood-working machinery and equipment.
- Interior fittings & furniture.
- Forklift and pick-up truck.
- Our business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 1,25,000 sq. ft.
- The facility is split between a warehouse, office space and woodworking arena.