Newly Established Yachts and Boats Company Seeking Loan in Miami, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Industries||Yachts and Boats|
|Local Time||5:16 PM America / Nipigon|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Within 90 days of operations, we have been able to sell USD 460,000 worth of power watercraft to customers in the United States and Caribbean islands.
- We have signed up 3 authorized dealers and sold to 65 customers so far.
- Have a background in marketing for over 16 years and utilizing social media to attract customers that appeal to the product.
- Can produce 140 power watercraft per month.
- We started operation only 4 months ago.
- The promoter has over 12 years of experience in this industry.
Our product is an exotic Jet Ski in the shape of your favorite sports car and powered by a Yamaha or Seadoo engine. We are currently producing models that resemble a Chevy Corvette, Porsche 911, Mclaren, & Lamborghini. We are selling units from USD 25k up and will start the rental side of the business very soon. At this time, we're signing up authorized dealers for USD 55,000- USD 88,000 to sell our products across the US and abroad.
Methods of revenue:
1. Car Sales (USD 25,000.00 base to USD 65,000.00 top model)
2. Rental Service (USD 300.00 hourly), focused on hotel beach resort contracts & marina deals.
3. Authorized Dealers (USD 55,000 standard dealer -USD 88,000 exclusive dealer)
Nationwide and global expansion opportunities for our company. A customer can request a custom product for an extra cost of USD 65,000 to design the mold.
2 pickup trucks, 4 power watercraft, office equipment, molds, forklifts, trailers, tools, etc.
- We have 4 warehouse facilities, showroom, and a headquarters office in Miami.
- One of the is on a 2,000 sqft area. We pay a monthly rent of USD 4,000.
Funded by owner. The owner has invested $200k in the business and have a partner who has assisted in the hands-on activities. The shareholding ratio is 90:10.
Earlier than 15 daysChief Executive Officer, Investment, Dubai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Manager, Chicago Atlantic Group, Chicago, Financial Institution connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Engineering, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business