News Feed App Company for Sale in Fort Worth, United States
Fort Worth, Texas based pre-revenue startup - “Feedly for news and social updates” - available for $200,000 OBO.
This is a turn-key opportunity to impact how consumers receive and share news and information.
It is a website and app for iOS and Android, which allows users to find, organize, and share news stories and social media updates.
Users can add social media feeds and news into a “feed” or inbox, which can be customized into funnels, or user-specified categories. For example, users can build their own funnels for “Business”, “Politics”, “Sports”, or anything they want, and choose what news publishers or social feeds are included in each funnel.
For news, users can select from a wide variety of reputable local, national, and global news publishers, or provide their own RSS feed URLs. Users can also add their Facebook and Twitter feeds, and even build saved Twitter searches into their inbox.
- Around 800 early-adopter users.
- Trademarked business name.
- Pending patent application for identifying and suggesting news.
- Social media presence and growing email list.
The primary benefit of this transaction is the delivery of the technology stack:
- Fully operational website and API, including source code ( ASP. NET MVC, C#, Web API - built for Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform )
- Database ( Azure No-SQL cloud table storage )
- iOS and Android mobile apps, including native source code.
- Inbox for iOS.
- Inbox for Android.
- Underling API.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Hyderabad, Financial Advisor accepted business proposal