Nonferrous Metal Mining Company Seeking Loan in Melbourne, Australia
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Nonferrous Metal Mining|
|Local Time||6:18 PM Australia|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- A long-established public limited company developing a mineralized area under an approved permit, transitioning to mining significant quantities of high-quality ilmenite, apatite and zircon in an eluvial style deposit.
- This is a low-cost project as no drilling & blasting is required.
- The project is aiming to serve a clear, growing and under-served market.
- This is a shovel ready project with all approvals in place.
- Company has offtake agreement in place with metal processing companies.
- Projected yearly revenue is around USD 40 million with high EBITDA.
- Planning to mine 220K tons of ilmenite per year.
- The company could offer the machinery and equipment that are purchased in the future as a collateral for the loan.
- Business has taken 10,000 hectares of land on lease from the government for 99 years and developing infrastructure such as dams. Business does not have any physical assets.
Company will mine titanium ore (ilmenite), magnetite, apatite, titanium slag and sell them to metal processing companies.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant - MENA & South Asia, Brock Business Brokers Consultancy Pty Ltd, Dubai, Business Broker accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Thar Finadvisors Private Limited, Delhi, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Lyon, Financial Consultant connected with this business