Online Marketplace Startup Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 240|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:12 AM Mumbai|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Have validated an innovative early stage e-commerce prototype with a proprietary algorithmic product recommendation mechanism.
- Our algorithms ensure the best product customer fit and prioritizes suppliers based on their credibility and reliability.
- Marketplace that lists & sells products from 40+ categories including apparel, healthcare products and home and decor etc.
- Spearheaded by a well-experienced promoter team that includes an IIM Kozikhode alumni with over 18 years of professional experience augmented by NIT Rourkela Alumni with 20+ years of professional experience.
- After we receive an investment, the business operations will be spun off to a new legal entity.
- Currently bootstrapped and runs on zero inventory model.
- Have 3,500+ products published on the website.
- Have conducted a market validation exercise with very promising results.
- Very Early Stage prototype launched 2 months back and we also intend to develop a mobile application post-investment.
- Revenue model: We intend to charge a 3%-15% commission from the sellers on the transaction value.
- We have received 100+ customer registrations to date. Have already started generating a little bit of revenue however it is very minimal.
- Primarily marketing the platform through Facebook and Instagram and paid campaigns.
- In the trial phase, we have already enlisted 50+ manufacturers and distributors using third party services.
- Currently using third party logistic services to deliver the products to customers.
- Intend to tie-up with logistics companies post-investment.
- Post investment phase, we will partner with manufacturers and distributors.
- The Mobile App will be launched for public use within 4 months of securing the investment.
- Intend to operate under a B2C and B2B e-commerce space.
- The Early Prototype has been launched in-house so far and we intend to hire a technical team in the near future to complete the development of the final App platform.
E-commerce platform with an algorithmic product recommendation engine.
1 week, 2 days agoMD, Property Developers, Auckland, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal