Online Marketplace Startup Seeking Loan in Mexico City, Mexico
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Reported Sales||USD 36 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 95 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||5:21 PM America / Mexico City|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- We are an e-commerce store operating through Amazon and Shopify for kitchenware and home goods. We are planning to launch our website in Q4.
- The products are branded under our company but manufacturing is outsourced. Products are manufactured in China, we have four or five different suppliers.
- We have a high growth rate in terms of sales and customer traffic. Our Amazon store averages 7,600 sessions per month.
- Have aspirations to expand into international markets with the launch of our website. Our growth rate is expected to be doubled by next year with this plan.
- Company is co-founded by a British e-commerce veteran and a Mexican e-commerce consultant who have around 15 years of experience in this industry. We have a partner company that is already running operations in the same domain but in a different region and has its own website.
- We haven't had the need for a warehouse yet, we ship directly from China to Amazon Mexico. However, we plan to rent a small space to store products in order to comply with Amazon's new storage limits.
Main product offering is kitchenware and home goods, as well as some lifestyle products.
Our operation is a light as possible and we work remotely.
Business is managed remotely, although we are planning to rent a small storage space.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Buyer, Real State Brokerage, Leicester, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business